Hi friends following are Strange Computer laws , many of them seem funny but most of the times they have been proven right .
* Adding manpower to a late/delayed software project makes it later.
* At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
* The first myth of IT Management is that it exists.
* Program complexity grows until it exceeds the capability of the programmer who must maintain it.
* Make it possible for programmers to write programs in English, and you will find that programmers cannot write in English.
* Inside every large program is a small program struggling to get out.
* There’s never time to do it right, but always time to do it over.
* The first ninety percent of the task takes ninety percent of the time, and the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.
* The solution to a problem doesn’t solve but changes the problem.
* Judgement comes from experience; experience comes from poor judgement.
* Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will want to use it.
* After months of training and you finally understand all of a program’s commands, a revised version of the program arrives with an all-new command structure.
Hot Stuff at http://www.explainstuff.com
If you would like to read about how major brands like Apple, CISCO, Google, Microsoft got their names…read it here….