1. Cows sweat through their noses – that explains why therez that liquid falling down from their noses most of the time!
2.The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
3.The word “set” has the most definitions in the English language.
4.The first Internet domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com on March 15, 1985.
5.Sex.com is currently the most expensive domain name sold: for $14 million.
6.The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system in India, employing over 1.6 million people.
7.The shortest war on record, between Britain and Zanzibar in 1896, lasted just 38 minutes.
8.You cannot tickle yourself. The cerebellum, warns the rest of the brain that you are about to tickle yourself. Since your brain already knows this, it ignores the resulting sensation, hence you can’t tickle yourself.
9.In the courts of the Roman Empire, instead of swearing an oath on a bible, men swore to the truth on their statements while holding their genitals. Hence the word ‘testify’, from ‘testicles’.
10.Chicken liver can be used to change A type blood to O type blood.
11.Because of the rotation of earth you can throw a ball farther to the west than to the east.
12. Coffee was first known in Europe as Arabian Wine.
13. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.
14. China was the first country to use paper money.
15. Crocodiles never outgrow the pool in which they live !