For starters, collagen injections are one of the most comfortable procedures out there, thanks to the lidocaine, a local anesthetic, that’s already premixed in the syringe. To make the entire process completely painless, a patient can choose to numb the area that will be treated with a thick coating of a cream that also contains lidocaine. Some patients choose to undergo the procedure without this extra step, while others happily ask for it and use the additional thirty minutes of waiting time to catch up on their magazines. The cream is then removed, the procedure is performed, and the skin remains numb for approximately an hour afterward.
Tag Archive: anesthetic
Permanent link to this article: http://www.explainstuff.com/2010/08/01/the-truth-about-collagen-injections-health-article/
Latest Short Science Articles
- Am I prepared for Bariatric Surgery?
- Visitors Web Browser Market Share Comparison
- Nausea in Pregnancy – Remedies – Health and Science Article
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy – Health and Science Articles
- What causes runny nose when eating?
- Why Sachin Tendulkar will not score a century anytime soon
- Best Student Credit Cards with no credit – Choosing and Applying
- Define Credit Report | Credit Report Definition | Definition of Credit Report
- - Short Science Articles (37)
- Credit Report Articles (2)
- Short Animal Articles (2)
- Short Computer Articles (23)
- Short Environment Articles (1)
- Short Geoscience Articles (4)
- Short Health articles (52)
- Short History Articles (7)
- Short Money Articles (7)
- Short Mystery Articles (5)
- Short Technique Articles (11)
- Short Technology articles (13)
- Short Universe Articles (6)
- Softwares and Tools (15)
- x General Articles (30)
- Chris.Cox on Quizzes for kids
- beatsbeats on Stress and Its Effects on the Body – Stress Articles
- blasphemy on What are the smartest animals on planet Earth?
- Mark.mint on Define Credit Report | Credit Report Definition | Definition of Credit Report
- Mark.mint on Do you have an accurate credit report? | Short Credit Articles