First and foremost, don’t get a credit card. Period. Or even if you get it, as soon as it arrives at your home or dorm, put it in a locker somewhere where you don’t have access every now and then. This serves two purposes. It does help you in building your credit as you would have a card on file. And it still doesn’t put you on the hook because of those tempting purchases you made as you were lured by the available credit. That awesome looking Macbook that your dorm mate bought on credit for a 1000 bucks will eventually cost him way more than that. Just buy what you can afford and pay right then and there out of pocket… not our of credit.
Tag Archive: applying for student redit cards
Tags: applying for best student credit card, applying for best student credit cards, applying for student redit cards, best credit card for students, best credit cards, best credit cards for college students, Best Credit cards for no credit, best credit cards for students, best student credit card, best student credit cards, choosing the best credit card for college, credit card, credit cards, How to chose the best credit card out there, how to chose the right credit card, How to get your first credit card, short articles, short credit articles, your first credit card, your first credit cards
Permanent link to this article: http://www.explainstuff.com/2012/02/20/best-student-credit-cards-with-no-credit-choosing-and-applying/
Latest Short Science Articles
- Am I prepared for Bariatric Surgery?
- Visitors Web Browser Market Share Comparison
- Nausea in Pregnancy – Remedies – Health and Science Article
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy – Health and Science Articles
- What causes runny nose when eating?
- Why Sachin Tendulkar will not score a century anytime soon
- Best Student Credit Cards with no credit – Choosing and Applying
- Define Credit Report | Credit Report Definition | Definition of Credit Report
- – Short Science Articles (128)