Over 80% of the pregnant women experience nausea and vomiting especially during first trimester of pregnancy. These symptoms of nausea and vomiting are commonly called as ‘Morning sickness’. But the term ‘Morning Sickness’ is a misnomer as the nausea and vomiting can be triggered at any time during the day. Since each woman is different and each pregnancy is different, the severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy will vary from woman to woman. As the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hcG) and estrogen hormones start decreasing in body, around the 14th week, the pregnancy nausea also starts to decrease.
Tag Archive: causes of vomitings
Permanent link to this article: http://www.explainstuff.com/2012/03/12/nausea-and-vomiting-in-pregnancy-health-and-science-articles/
Latest Short Science Articles
- Am I prepared for Bariatric Surgery?
- Visitors Web Browser Market Share Comparison
- Nausea in Pregnancy – Remedies – Health and Science Article
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy – Health and Science Articles
- What causes runny nose when eating?
- Why Sachin Tendulkar will not score a century anytime soon
- Best Student Credit Cards with no credit – Choosing and Applying
- Define Credit Report | Credit Report Definition | Definition of Credit Report
- - Short Science Articles (37)
- Credit Report Articles (2)
- Short Animal Articles (2)
- Short Computer Articles (23)
- Short Environment Articles (1)
- Short Geoscience Articles (4)
- Short Health articles (52)
- Short History Articles (7)
- Short Money Articles (7)
- Short Mystery Articles (5)
- Short Technique Articles (11)
- Short Technology articles (13)
- Short Universe Articles (6)
- Softwares and Tools (15)
- x General Articles (30)
- Chris.Cox on Quizzes for kids
- beatsbeats on Stress and Its Effects on the Body – Stress Articles
- blasphemy on What are the smartest animals on planet Earth?
- Mark.mint on Define Credit Report | Credit Report Definition | Definition of Credit Report
- Mark.mint on Do you have an accurate credit report? | Short Credit Articles