Dark matter is a mysterious form of matter which exerts gravitational effects on ordinary matter but cannot be observed via any other means. While conventional matter can be detected through stellar activity, light scattering, radio emissions, and other means, dark matter clouds are invisible to the vast majority of our instruments. Yet they constitute 90% – 99% of the matter in the universe.
Tag Archive: physics concepts explained
June 21, 2009
Permanent link to this article: http://www.explainstuff.com/2009/06/21/what-is-dark-matter-science-concept-of-the-day/
Latest Short Science Articles
- Am I prepared for Bariatric Surgery?
- Visitors Web Browser Market Share Comparison
- Nausea in Pregnancy – Remedies – Health and Science Article
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy – Health and Science Articles
- What causes runny nose when eating?
- Why Sachin Tendulkar will not score a century anytime soon
- Best Student Credit Cards with no credit – Choosing and Applying
- Define Credit Report | Credit Report Definition | Definition of Credit Report
- - Short Science Articles (37)
- Credit Report Articles (2)
- Short Animal Articles (2)
- Short Computer Articles (23)
- Short Environment Articles (1)
- Short Geoscience Articles (4)
- Short Health articles (52)
- Short History Articles (7)
- Short Money Articles (7)
- Short Mystery Articles (5)
- Short Technique Articles (11)
- Short Technology articles (13)
- Short Universe Articles (6)
- Softwares and Tools (15)
- x General Articles (30)
- Chris.Cox on Quizzes for kids
- beatsbeats on Stress and Its Effects on the Body – Stress Articles
- blasphemy on What are the smartest animals on planet Earth?
- Mark.mint on Define Credit Report | Credit Report Definition | Definition of Credit Report
- Mark.mint on Do you have an accurate credit report? | Short Credit Articles